Thursday, March 17, 2011

girdaffi Speech

girdaffi currently giving a speech begging Benghazi to drop weapons and support him.  He sounds desperate!  The scene in Benghazi is that of utter defiance.  Here are some points, I am typing as quickly as I can....

- He just used his threat of street street, house house, room room.  He is threatening to attack Benghazi tonight.
- He denies any attacks on Bab-Aziziya
- He says he would rather die than see the people of Benghazi die (here's hoping)
- He claims that fear is over (more true than he knows)
- He is claiming that reports of airplanes being shot down are lies (you tube videos say otherwise)
- I'm loving this, he is actually begging for Benghazi support
- He promises parties and fireworks in Benghazi soon
- How can I hurt Benghazi, they are my sons he claims

He just hung up the phone and the people of Benghazi are out in HUGE numbers defying him and carrying the flag of liberation.

No comments:

Post a Comment